List of references
- ADB. (2020). Nepal: Macroeconomic update (September 2020). Retrieved from https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/institutional-document/637301/nepal-macroeconomic-update-202009.pdf
- CEN. (2020). Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) implementation in Nepal: A Pathway towards Climate Friendly Development. Retrieved from http://cen.org.np/uploaded/NDC%20Review%20Final%20publication.pdf
- CIAT; World Bank; CCAFS and LI-BIRD. (2017). Climate-Smart Agriculture in Nepal. Retrieved from https://ccafs.cgiar.org/publications/climate-smart-agriculture-nepal#.XcKMyjNKiUl
- Forest Research and Training Centre. (2019). National Level Forests and Land Cover Analysis of Nepal using Google Earth Images. Retrieved from http://frtc.gov.np/old/downloadfile/Forest%20and%20Land%20Cover%20Analysis_final_report_1550056440.pdf
- GEF news. (2020, January 20). Government of Nepal launches new Integrated Landscape Management Project. Retrieved from https://www.thegef.org/news/government-nepal-launches-new-integrated-landscape-management-project
- Government of Nepal. (2012). National Rural and Renewable Energy Program of Nepal (NRREP). Retrieved from https://policy.asiapacificenergy.org/sites/default/files/NRREP%20Programme%202012-2017%20%28EN%29.pdf
- Government of Nepal. (2014). Nepal Second National Communication to the conference of parties of the United Nations framework convention on climate change. xxii,173.
- Government of Nepal. (2016). Nepal’s NDC. Retrieved from https://www4.unfccc.int/sites/ndcstaging/PublishedDocuments/Nepal%20First/Nepal%20First%20NDC.pdf
- Government of Nepal. (2018a). Budget Speech of Fiscal Year 2018/19.
- Government of Nepal. (2018b). Current situation of energy, water resources and irrigation sector and future mapping (white paper).
- Government of Nepal. (2018c). Nepal’s National Adaptation Plan (NAP) process. Retrieved from https://napglobalnetwork.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/napgn-en-2018-nepal-nap-process.pdf
- Government of Nepal. (2018d). Nepal National REDD+ Strategy. Retrieved from https://www.forestcarbonpartnership.org/system/files/documents/REDD%2B%20Strategy%20Nepal%202018.pdf
- Government of Nepal. (2020). Nepal: National Review of Sustainable Development Goals. Retrieved from https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/26541VNR_2020_Nepal_Report.pdf
- Himalayan News Service. (2020, March 7). Government unveils action plan to control air pollution. Retrieved from https://thehimalayantimes.com/kathmandu/government-unveils-action-plan-to-control-air-pollution/
- IEA. (2020). Nepal: Data and statistics. Retrieved October 1, 2020, from https://www.iea.org/data-and-statistics?country=NEPAL&fuel=Energy supply&indicator=TPESbySource
- IIASA. (2018). SSP Database (Shared Socioeconomic Pathways) - Version 2.0. Retrieved from https://tntcat.iiasa.ac.at/SspDb/dsd?Action=htmlpage&page=welcome
- IMF. (2018). World Economic Outlook (October 2018) - Real GDP growth. Retrieved November 14, 2018, from https://www.imf.org/external/datamapper/NGDP_RPCH@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD/TUR
- IMF. (2020). World Economic Outlook Update (October 2020). Retrieved from https://www.imf.org/en/Publications/WEO/Issues/2020/09/30/world-economic-outlook-october-2020
- Nepali Times. (2019, September). Tree-mendous: Community management and outmigration have helped Nepal double its forest area in 25 years. Peter Gill.
- Onlinekhabar. (2018). Provincial govt announces plans to ban fossil-fueled vehicles in Kathmandu.
- Ritchie, H. (2019). Where in the world do people emit the most CO2? Our World in Data. Retrieved from https://ourworldindata.org/per-capita-co2
- Sadavarte, P., et al. (2019). Nepal Emission Inventory (NEEMI): a high resolution technology-based bottom-up emissions inventory for Nepal 2001-2016. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussions, pp. 1–52. https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-2019-113
- Tribhuvan University. (2019). Nepal’s GHG Inventory for Third National Communication to the UNFCCC.
- UNDP. (2020). Rapid assessment of socio-economic impacts of COVID-19 in Nepal. Retrieved from https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/Nepal Rapid Assessment COVID19 Final.pdf
- UNFCCC. (2015). Greenhouse Gas Inventory Data. Retrieved from http://unfccc.int/di/DetailedByParty.do
- Uprety, B. (2020). Towards “Carbon Neutrality.” Retrieved from https://www.spotlightnepal.com/2020/05/23/towards-carbon-neutrality/
- World Bank. (2020a). Global Economic Prospects (June 2020). Retrieved from https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/handle/10986/33748
- World Bank. (2020b, October 8). COVID-19 impact on Nepal’s economy hits hardest informal sector. Retrieved from https://www.worldbank.org/en/news/press-release/2020/10/08/covid-19-impact-on-nepals-economy-hits-hardest-informal-sector
Subscribe to our newsletter